Bill O’Reilly is a full time blow hard asshole and a part time pervert. Never have liked him. Never will. FU Bill.
Top Ten Bill O’Reilly Lies about Guns as Told on Fox News
1. Automatic weapons are a big problem in the USA. Show me all these places that are selling fully automatic AK-47’s and putting them on the streets. Seriously, I would like to know where they are located and so would the ATF.
2. The thing that holds rounds and inserts into a gun is called a “magazine.” It’s not a clip.
3. Automatics are guns that when the trigger is depressed the gun fires until empty. Semi-automatic guns fire once when the trigger is pulled. Calling for controls on automatic weapons means O’Reilly doesn’t know what he’s talking about because they are already tightly controlled.
4. Switzerland is loaded with citizens who own guns legally. Chicago is one big gun ban zone. Guess which one has all the gun crime?
5. People don’t have bazookas, mortars, grenade throwers or heavy artillery and you can’t just walk into a gun show and buy them. Nor can you buy a gun from a licensed dealer without a background check and without executing an ATF form 4473.
6. Government needs to outlaw “assault weapons” for citizens. I’ll decide what is suitable for my defensive situations. I really don’t need anyone telling me what they think I need to defend my property or person. This is America not Mexico, where by the way, .380 is the highest caliber a citizen can own. How’s that working out SOB?
7. Using the term “assault weapon” should land you an assault boot in your ass. You can assualt someone with anything from a toothpick to a nuclear bomb.
8. Banning guns simply increases the victim pool. Those that want your guns banned would rather you be the a victim than a life saver.
9. Common sense gun control is often offered by people with no common sense, are liberal fascist sheep or people who are protected by someone else’s gun like O’Reilly who has full time personal protection.
10. You don’t want to own a gun and that is fine. When someone breaks into your house yelling “I’m calling the police” is the same as yelling “I’m calling someone that has a gun.” Remember, cops carry guns to protect themselves as do the majority of Americans. We aren’t giving up our guns, Bill.