We feel so strongly about membership in the NRA that we converted to Life Member yesterday. Life Membership is normally $1,000 but you can become an NRA Life Member for $500 until 2pm CDT today (Saturday, August 4, 2012).
The NRA is the oldest Civil Rights organization in the United States. No organization in America is despised more by the liberal fascists than the NRA. The NRA doesn’t list that as a “benefit” but it’s the primary reason I became a Life Member. I want to be identified as an enemy of liberal fascism for life.
New and current members have until 3 pm EDT on Saturday, August 4, to become an NRA Life Member for half off! Join today at http://membership.nrahq.org/facebooklife for $500.
Don’t forget to like on Facebook and share the link with your friends!
The NRA is you — its members … millions of Americans representing a diverse contrast of age, sex, race and religion. You’re patriots one and all. You believe in the Constitution, staunch in the defense of your rights, and you actively pursue some of this country’s finest traditions - Hunting and Sports Shooting. Since its incorporation in 1871, the NRA has grown as a service organization involved in all aspects of the shooting sports and a proud defender of the Bill of Rights
These basic membership benefits are automatically included with your NRA Annual Membership or Life Membership, along with special members-only discounts and services.
- An official NRA Membership ID card - showing your Membership ID number and expiration date or Life Member status. You should carry this card with you at all times.
- With all regular memberships, you will get a choice of subscription to American Rifleman, American Hunter, or America’s 1st Freedom. (Premium Digital Editions now available)
- Junior members receive a subscription to Insights.
- Annual members receive $5,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of renewal. (Does not include Junior membership.)
- Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of upgrade to Life member status
- Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.
- $2,500 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage.
For purposes of insurance, NRA members must be current active members of the NRA whose name appears on the NRA membership list. Activation Required.
- New and Enhanced insurance coverages through the NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs. Enroll on-line for Life, Health and Accident and Individual Property and Liability insurance or call Toll free 1-877-NRA-3006 (1-877-672-3006.) New Commercial Property Liability Insurance Program for NRA Affiliated Clubs and Business Alliance Members, visit on-line or call Toll Free 1-877-487-5407.
- The most important benefit of NRA membership, however, is the defense of your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. NRA-ILA tracks the issues and alerts members about legislation involving firearms and hunting at the federal, state and local levels of government. Successful legislative action begins with you — the individual member. For information regarding legislative action or to become an ILA grassroots volunteer, call 1-800-392-8683.
If you have questions about your NRA membership, please send e-mail to email@example.com